When it comes to email management, Microsoft’s Exchange Server tops the list. And when it comes to consulting for design, implementation, maintenance and support of your Exchange Server, Katalyst is the top choice. Katalyst is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with over a decade of experience in all aspects of Exchange Server implementations. We understand Exchange Server, be it Exchange 2007/2010/2013 or the latest 2016, like the palm of our hands. Take advantage of our Exchange consulting practice for a variety of issues.
Our Consulting Services include the following:
- Design of Custom Exchange Clusters
- Exchange Server Migration
- Project Planning and Documentation
- Exchange Server Health Check
- Exchange Server Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Exchange Server Deployment
- Exchange Server Back up
- Exchange Server Email Archiving
- Emergency Support
- 24/7 Exchange Support
Exchange Server Migration—We have an expert team of Exchange Server consultants who have years of experience installing and configuring Microsoft Exchange Servers. Want to migrate from the old 2003/2007 version to the latest 2010? Our experts can do it for you! Our migration approach follows three significant procedures:
- Current Environment Assessment—We first review your current Exchange Server environment including the Windows domain, network, and SMTP architectures. We catch on the issues that may rise during migration; we do storage assessments and e-mail archiving before recommending on system configuration. We gather data with regards to existing usage, data retention, servers’ usage metrics and network traffic.
- Implementation— Our Exchange Server consultants first scrutinize your business requirements and match them to the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server. Then, the logical and physical Exchange Server design architecture is defined during installation, migration, and upgrade. Our technical team will also help you set up and configure Microsoft Exchange Server software and all significant Hot Fixes and Microsoft Service Packs.
- Comprehensive Exchange Server Test—We conduct tests for various concepts such as new versions, customized applications, and production environment backup. Based on testing results, the designs of the Exchange Server architecture is updated and new features and activities are implemented.
On-site and remote 24/7 Exchange Support—Our consulting team has the right qualification and experience to assist you with any Exchange Server related activity. Countless hands-on experience in handling various Exchange Server installations and upgrades for clients around the globe have made them confident enough to provide the best of support services to our clients. Our team has the know-how to remotely log in, diagnose, and fix the issues whenever necessary. If you are suffering a major hardware downtime that requires our on-site presence, our consultants can provide that as well depending on availability in your geographical area.
Project Planning and Documentation—A significant part of any project is its planning and documentation. We, at Katalyst, provide you with complete documentation of your entire project. Everything right from how the configuration and installation of your Exchange Server has been carried out to the decisions and choices we made for your organization will be documented and handed over to you.
Exchange Server Health Check—With our health check consultation program, we gather statistics and other data regarding the most critical aspects of the messaging environment—Operations, Infrastructure, Performance, Routing, and Security. The objective of this activity is to detect and investigate the data gathered and take measures to avoid any issues that may arise in the future.
Exchange Server Disaster Recovery—We have a team of Microsoft Certified disaster recovery experts who have expertise in setting up, upgrading, backing up, and recovering Exchange Servers. Our disaster recovery team provides you with the best recovery plan so that you can be tension free about data loss during any unforeseen downtime, thus allowing you to resume back to operations quickly without affecting your business continuity. We utilize the best Exchange Server practices to reduce your business risks and downtime.
Exchange Server Deployment—With Exchange Server, you get the power of choice, i.e., you can choose between on-premise or hosted Exchange Servers depending upon your needs. And our consultants have the ability to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot any of your Microsoft Exchange Server related issues whether you have it on-premise or host it.
Exchange Server Backup— How much well-equipped is your business for a disaster? Is your data backup done on a regular basis? Our consulting services offer you a well-thought-out backup and recovery solution, thus helping you minimize downtime during a disaster and prevent loss of data during application or server failure. Katalyst offers complete set up, configuration, and test guidance for your data backup and recovery solution.
Exchange Server Email Archiving— Email Archiving makes email management and search easy. Our valuation of Exchange Server archiving features combined with superior mailbox management features offer a comprehensive solution.
Emergency Support—Our team of professionals are available round-the-clock to support you—be it after business hours, in the middle of peak business hours. If issues can be solved remotely, we diagnose and do it accordingly or else if our physical presence is required that also is possible with us. Remember, all this support is from our subject-matter expert. Our subject matter experts are available to you 24/7 via chat, e-mail or phone.
Why choose Katalyst as your Consulting partner?
- We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Our center is staffed 24×7, allowing us to work with customers in multiple countries.
- Microsoft certified consultants who have deep understanding on Microsoft Exchange Server platform.
- Guaranteed quick response time.
- Transitions and deployment services are quick.
- Highly skilled MCSE and CCNA certified engineers with effective technical knowledge and communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge on operating system, networking, devices and various other desktop applications.
- Remote online real-time and on-site technical support.
- Ability to monitor servers and networks 24/7.