We offer support for:
- All common operating systems such as Windows (95, 98, ME, XP, NT), Linux and Macintosh
- Desktop related hardware (on the above operating system) such as printers, sound cards, video cards, accelerators, modems, CD / DVD drives, USB devices
- Desktop related software such as Microsoft Office, Lotus SmartSuite, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Communicator, Eudora, Opera, and more.
We cover issues related above software and hardware such as:
- Connectivity Issues: Cover all issues regarding connectivity to internet
- Username / Password: We can lookup, reset, and advise customers on their username and/or passwords to company applications.
- E-mail Issues: Cover all common issues related to e-mail
- Navigation and Browsing: We will support all popular browsers and most navigation issues
- Applications Support: We support common business software such as Microsoft Office and Lotus SmartSuite. On request, we can tailor custom plans for support of other specific off-the-shelf or custom applications.
- Networking: Our support technicians are trained and experienced in supporting even some of the most complex networking issues. We handle all the common networking issues related to TCP / IP configuration, network adapter installation, wireless network assistance, proxy configuration, VPN and firewalls, among others.
- Installation / Configuration: Advice and instructions on the installation and configuration of new hardware/software
- Updated Drivers: Recommendations on the most current drivers for the customer’s hardware
- Operating System Issues: Fixing problems related to malfunctions of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems family components and software applications (remote diagnostics and configuring/fixing procedures only)
- Performance Issues: Performance optimization, recommendations on upgrades/updates, system failure, functional disorder of the basic components both hardware and software.