Katalyst specializes in migrating, managing and supporting your servers, applications, network, and products on Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Over the last 14 years, we have managed IT infrastructure and applications for over 10,000 organizations, on-premises and in the Cloud including:
- Small to Medium Sized Businesses
- Accounting, Legal and Real Estate Firms
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Municipalities and Government Departments
- Technology Companies
- Healthcare Providers
- Financial Companies
- Consulting Companies
- Manufacturing and Retail Establishments
What we offer:
- Planning, migration, and managed services for Cloud Platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Licensing and subscription of Microsoft software and Cloud services on Azure and Office 365.
- Migration of applications from on-premise or service provider to the Cloud. We have over 14 years of experience managing applications such as Exchange, SharePoint, Project Server, Dynamics Server, and virtualization platforms.
- Remote management of servers, applications, and major network components.
- 24/7 monitoring and support.
- Level I and Level II support via phone, e-mail and chat.
- Level III support via escalations.
Highlights of our 24/7 technical support:
- Focus on building deep domain expertise on applications and platforms that we support.
- Lower costs by greater than 50%.
- Qualified support engineers with degrees in computer science or engineering (with technical certifications such as MCSE, RHCE, etc.)
- Integrated support – ability to provide phone, ticket and chat support with Level I, II and III support under one roof.
- Proven experience in meeting tough SLAs for uptime, response times, and resolution times.
Currently we support:
- Over 10,000 organizations in over 50 countries.
- Over 3,000 virtual and dedicated servers.
- Over 300,000 application hosting subscribers.
- Several thousand desktop users across variety corporate offices.
- Several hundred thousand users of products from our hardware and software OEM clients.