Why are businesses moving to Cloud Platforms?
Businesses are increasingly adopting to cloud based models for scale, elasticity, and automation. Apart from huge cost advantage compared with traditional computing in terms of upfront costs and long term operational commitment, the cloud platform allows the freedom from planning and managing the underlying IT infrastructure at a lower level, letting organizations to concentrate on quickly achieving optimum implementations with scalable applications and storage.
While there was initial hesitation for IT Managers to move to the Cloud due to the lack of sophisticated tools to manage and secure their Cloud implementations, the reality is that the popular Cloud platforms have now become thriving ecosystems of infrastructure, tools, applications, and APIs which can absorb massive workloads that are not economical on-premises. Katalyst Partners currently offers managed cloud services for the two leading Cloud platforms – Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
Why the need for a Managed Service Provider for Cloud Platforms?
The rise of the managed cloud service providers such as Katalyst, has been concomitant to the growing needs of businesses looking for support to manage and host their environments on the cloud. Handling the complexities for migrating into the Cloud calls for a versatile service provider who has deep expertise in deploying applications on-premise as well as in cloud environments. Following are the key reasons why businesses reach out to Katalyst.
We Offer Special Expertise
- Katalyst has over 14 years of experience as a managed service provider, maintaining IT infrastructure located on-premises, in data centers, and in the Cloud for thousands of companies worldwide. We understand where you are coming from and where you are going, as we can guide you to your destination safely.
- Katalyst has particular strength in managing Microsoft software applications such as Exchange, SharePoint, Project Server, Dynamics CRM, Hyper-V virtual servers, and virtual desktops. If you need to migrate any of these applications to the Public or Private Cloud, we can help you.
- While each cloud platform is getting richer in possibilities, it is also becoming more complex in functionality and tools. Managing it in-house is difficult because your IT team may not be trained or equipped enough to deal with the complexities. Let Katalyst manage it for you. We are the experts on Microsoft Azure and AWS. Leave to us what we can do best.
- There are unique requirements of a business where some solutions require Hybrid Cloud and Multiple Cloud implementations. Others require high availability. Only an expert like us can carry out such implementations with the assurance that the solutions are exactly what you need.
- Setting up and implementing on cloud environment requires in-depth knowledge of compliance, which only an expert managed solutions provider can handle. With Katalyst, it comes as an add-on on the managed solutions for cloud package you buy from us. Our managed solutions are industry regulations compliant. We employ document data security and logging practices to meet PCI, HIPAA, SOX, and other compliance standards.
We Help You to Get to Market Faster
Katalyst cloud experts help fast migration of your cloud online, and do it right. This results in improved agility and faster time-to-market. We can help you deploy virtual machines in minutes, scale resources up and down in seconds, move workloads between different cloud platforms and on-premise, and speed up large projects.
Cloud Lifecycle Management
A successful cloud implementation requires expertise across the life cycle of the cloud. Katalyst can take care of the whole spectrum of cloud management: from planning & consulting to architecture, migration assistance, and ongoing monitoring, management, maintenance, and upgrades.
Security Automation and Review
Manual work exposes your network to threat. Katalyst’s automation experts automate build-out, network, logging, access, and more. Additionally, we provide quarterly review with our engineers on security protocols, access policies, and vulnerability management. Security considerations are built-in to every aspect of your environment, not “added” at the end.
Harness the Power of the Cloud
Harness the full potential of cloud with us through tools available in our cloud platforms. The APIs, application templates, software defined networking elements, and interconnectivity are some of the features that Katalyst can use to bolster the effectiveness of your cloud implementation.
You will save a lot by outsourcing your cloud service management to a specialized vendor like Katalyst. Obviously, the attractiveness of the Cloud is its immense economy of scale. We will help you translate that to real savings.
What Managed Cloud Services does Katalyst Provide?
Managed Cloud Infrastructure
- Managed Azure
We guide you through the entire lifecycle of Azure investments – right from consulting, onboarding and development of the Azure cloud infrastructure to configuring, deploying, and supporting the Azure site. Check out our Azure offering page for more details.
- Managed AWS
If, you want to leverage the powerful combination of AWS platform and managed cloud infrastructure offered by an expert provider, we welcome you at Katalyst Partners. Right from architecture design, migration to security and operations, our AWS expert cover the full spectrum of AWS cloud management services. Check out our AWS offering page for more details.
- Private Cloud
Get the agility, scalability, and efficiency of the public cloud, with the greater levels of control and security of a single-tenant, dedicated environment.
- Hybrid Cloud
Benefit from a hybrid cloud strategy that gives you the best of both worlds: cloud benefits plus value from existing technology investments. Katalyst can manage your infrastructure and applications across on-premises, data centers and Cloud platforms.
Katalyst’s certified cloud experts help you tap into the power of your multi-cloud environment. We save you the complexity and cost of managing the multi-cloud environments on your own. Come to think of it, you don’t want to pay for hiring, training and retaining an expert team which would be exorbitantly costly.
Cloud Professional Services
- Migration Services
Katalyst has over a decade of experience in migrating on-premise applications to the Cloud, with over a thousand migrations carried out with no downtime and zero data loss. We simplify your move into the cloud and ease your transition process by guiding you at every step.
- Application Hosting
Katalyst has migrated and managed numerous enterprise software applications in the Cloud including Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Project Server, Dynamics CRM, virtual desktops and servers. In addition, we have over 15 years of experience with web and email hosting on Linux and Windows platform.
Katalyst helps its clients implement the highest level of security. The key considerations are:
- Gap analysis: Thorough evaluation of current applications and infrastructure using industry standard NIST risk frameworks.
- Architecture: Our services build security protocols to every aspect of your environment.
- Automation: Manual work exposes your network to threat. Katalyst senior automation experts automate build-out, network, logging, access, and more.
- Compliance: We architect for HIPAA, PCI, and other compliance standards and provide ongoing management and audit support
- Managed firewalls: In partnership with software vendors, we manage enterprise-grade security tools.
Disaster Recovery (DR)
Disaster recovery planning can be a massive drain on your IT resources and budget. Katalyst will architect a DR solution in the cloud that brings down hardware costs while improving recovery speeds and eliminating the risk of data loss.
- Architecture: Katalyst can design synchronous and asynchronous DR systems with AWS or Azure architecture or across on-premises and cloud backups.
- Automation: Architecture automation makes it simple to replicate entire environments for staging, development, and DR.
- Backup: Migrating backup to a Cloud platform is a cost-efficient way to replace tapes and manage cold storage lifecycle.
- Compliance: We architect for HIPAA, PCI, and other compliance standards and provide ongoing management and audit support.