Why Katalyst Partners?
Katalyst Partners is a leader in the emerging field of managed cloud services. Over the last decade, our team has managed IT infrastructure such as servers, desktops, and network elements; and applications such as Exchange, SharePoint, Project Server and Dynamics CRM. We support more than 300,000 users, across 50 countries and have been in the business since 2003.
We employ the best talent in the industry. The selection process is meticulous with a minimum of 3 rounds of interview starting with an aptitude test, followed by verbal communication test and a face-to-face discussion with the company’s leadership panel. Once on-board, you will get unparalleled exposure to the latest industry leading tools and cloud platforms. We count more than 50 of the Fortune 500 companies amongst our client-base. This gives you an opportunity to develop, deliver and manage solutions to the best of Fortune 500 companies. In addition, our thousands of small to medium sized customers continuously challenge us with their technical and business problems, letting our staff learn and grow in their professions. Working with Katalyst could very well be the best career move you made!
- Explore Newness
- Great Learning Path
- Best In Industry Compensation
- Work With The Best, For The Best
- Flexible Work Hours
- Easy Access To Top Leadership
- 5 Days Work Week
We work on the world’s leading cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, to name a few. We provide the latest version of hosting tools such as SharePoint 2016 and Project Server 2016. An opportunity to work with us opens up just too many doors for learning new technologies and new environments and mastering the latest and the best, cloud has to offer. Warm up to this newness – explore new technologies that very few cloud providers in the world offer at this time. Team up with the best minds, benefit from their knowledge and provide real-time solutions working on challenging projects, which, otherwise, you won’t get an opportunity anywhere else.
Great Learning Path
We constantly look for candidates who have great appetite for learning. At Katalyst, we are always ahead of the curve when it comes to adopting and implementing future ready technologies. We offer you the chance to work on the latest versions of a host of world leading cloud platforms and technologies. With Katalyst, you will always be relevant in the industry breaking technological new grounds, and in the process become future-ready. So that when the industry will be ready to offer new cloud solutions in future, you would have already become a pro.
Best In Industry Compensation
Katalyst is a good paymaster for the right talents. If we spot talent in you, we ensure that you are rewarded commensurate to it. People who have stayed with us for 3+ years have drawn significantly higher compensation as compared to industry peers. Our pay scales at every level have averaged out to be markedly higher compared to others, over a 5-year haul. In addition, to the base pay, there is a large variable pay component that is performance based. If you have the right skills and attitude, the rewards await you.
Work With The Best, For The Best
Katalyst has been in the business from the last 13 years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for hosting, content & collaboration. We have been providing the best of hosting and cloud solutions to the best of Fortune 500 companies. We started providing high-end hosting and cloud solutions to businesses much before anyone else did in the market. We have built capabilities that will surely sustain us for next many decades. Know that you will be working with the best, for the best!
Flexible Work Timings
We provide 24×7 support to customers based across 50 countries operating at various time zones. This makes it easy for our talents to choose flexible shift timings throughout the year. Depending on workload and geography, we are very flexible when it comes to serving our customers’ needs. For you, it’s an opportunity to break the 9-6 monotony.
Easy Access To Top Leadership
Katalyst has an open culture. We do not believe in red tape. We allow you to work independently and with great deal of autonomy. We want you to own your job role and take decisions. Yet you have direct access to the top management whenever you feel stuck and believe you need help. We continuously course-correct you so that you learn quickly and implement faster.
5 Days Work Week
We want you to enjoy your days off. So that you come back fully rested, and sans the blues!
Explore Job Opportunities
Job Title: Digital Marketing Head
A seasoned professional with at least five years of experience with significant exposure in marketing ITeS/BPO products. Must have directed and managed large scale marketing efforts with proven results using meaningful measuring metrics. Strong grasp on internet marketing, SEO, Social Media marketing and inbound marketing.
- Study the whole gamut of the company’s products/solutions. Come up with marketing insights that can clearly differentiate Katalyst from its competitors; identify key strengths/selling points of the product portfolio and create a comprehensive brand story around each product/solution.
- Plan and lead the direction of internet marketing initiatives through strategy and implementation across all marketing channels/activities: SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Display Ads, Retargeting, Paid Campaigns, etc.
- Lead the team to improve the web properties in the terms of design, content, navigation, and SEO so that the right marketing message is communicated to visitors resulting in higher number and better quality leads and improved brand visibility.
- Draw the right traffic to our web properties at a low cost.
- Set high standards for the quality of any marketing collateral or website and monitor and improve the quality of each item. The marketing manager should be hands-on, doing QA, providing comments for continuous quality improvement.
- Increase the speed of delivery of the right content to the right target audience and be ahead of the competitors.
- Suggest ways to decrease the cost of acquisition of new signups.
- Must have managed a team of web designers, SEO analysts, and content writers for at least 3 years.
- Proven ability to develop quickly high quality web properties for e-commerce and corporate markets.
- Should be able to deliver projects on-time and within budgets
- Should have participated in campaigns that have generated yearly sustainable sales growth of over 50%.
- Deep understanding of content marketing and inbound marketing
- Experience in marketing software products for international markets will be an added advantage.
Job Title: SharePoint Admin
- Participate in the production of procedures and SharePoint documentation. Maintain disaster recovery plans.
- Perform typical administrative activities such as site creation, user issue resolution, monitoring of SharePoint and SharePoint server logs, activities, events, and assets.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint application issues, perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose SharePoint problems.
- Participate in major migration projects. Provide advanced support to teams in problem solving.
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team on implantation or improvement projects.
- Working with other IT Staff to troubleshoot SharePoint servers and aligning the SharePoint infrastructure with corporate needs.
- Responsible for Servers in SharePoint multi-site farm – includes set-up and configuration of SharePoint Services on Servers, maintenance of Web Front End Servers, Indexing Servers, and some aspects of maintaining Database servers.
- Creation and maintenance of Sites and Site Collections.
- Set-up and maintenance of Outgoing and Incoming e-mail services, Installation and Maintenance of any Plug-in, Feature, Web Part, Template, or Solution, including 3rd party software or applications.
- Responsible for back-up and recovery practices.
- Perform analysis and define the requirements and needs of new services.
- Monitor performance and oversee daily system administration.
Technical Skills Required
- Strong experience of web and application services running MS IIS, SharePoint 2010/2013
- Strong Microsoft platform experience supporting Windows Server, MOSS
- Previous experience supporting enterprise applications such as SharePoint 2010/2013, CRM, Resource Management Systems, Enterprise Monitoring Systems
- Experience maintaining and managing production systems with high reliability is a must.
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; can configure and troubleshoot TCP/IP systems and processes, configuration of DHCP, DNS, and local mail relays
- Knowledge of Messaging and Directory Services
- Knowledge of Active Directory and other Microsoft Technologies: MS Office, Forefront, Exchange, SQL Services
Job Title: Microsoft Azure Admin
Expertise in managing and maintaining the Azure Cloud environment for multiple project based systems.
- Server provisioning in cloud & virtualization, administration, troubleshooting & management.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure OS, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all cloud based resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform daily backup operations using Microsoft Azure Backup Solution or any other solution, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Engage Azure support team in case of outages and document for future reference.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support as per request from various stakeholders. Investigate and troubleshoot issues related to operating system, SQL database, application performance and access
- Repair and recover from software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted stakeholders.
- Upgrade or downgrade server size, storage size, database level as per application requirement.
- Deploy application package as and when require.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports standard infrastructure applications or asset management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Skill Sets Required:
- Certification in MS Azure Cloud, MCSE / MCP
- Microsoft Azure Cloud administration & support
- Good understanding of PaaS, SaaS offerings on Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 administration
- Symantec EndPoint Protection Server & Client Management & Configuration
- WMI / Windows Power shell scripting
- Basic knowledge on database management & administration.
- Strong understanding on:
- a. Incident management life cycle.
- b. Change management process
- c. Release management process
- d. Problem management process
- Should worked hand on production systems and well-versed with installation, upgrades and patching, Enterprise Data Management, server-audit, failover clustering, database, monitoring.
- Experience on Cloud base solutions and technologies.
- Expert in documentation processes like:
Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) required for day to day work.
Maintaining incident / problem / change records.
Job Title: AWS Admin
Cloud Administrator is responsible for engineering AWS cloud based infrastructure and operational tools, managing capacity and performance of infrastructure, and utilizing or developing automation tools to work with AWS cloud-based infrastructure. Ideal candidates will have experience managing AWS systems and utilizing configuration management tools to do systems automation. The incumbent will be familiar with AWS standards and procedures as well as an understanding of system security best practices.
Skill Sets Required:
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), having managed services and applications in a large AWS cross-account environment leveraging IAM and federated SSO.
- Expert with AWS services including IAM, Virtual Private Cloud, Config, Cloud watch, etc.
- Passionate about alerting, monitoring and uptime.
- Configuration management and automation experience’
- Sees problems as opportunities to automate.
- Security background and experience with DDOS mitigation and IDPS, whitehat, etc
- Experience managing Hardware Security Modules
- Production experience with Docker
- Strong Experience with the AWS components like EC2, ELB, Auto Scaling, launch Configurations, S3, Glacier, Lifecycle rules for storage, VPC, Route 53, Cloud watch, Cloud Trial, RedShift, Volume, and Snapshot management, SNS, IAM and Roles.
- Responsible for automating and improving infrastructure, using Chef for configuration management.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure.
- Set-up Software in AWS.
- Experienced in Migrating S/W components to AWS.
- Creating snapshots and amazon machine images (AMIs).
- Setup VPCs in AWS.
- Application deployment and data migration on AWS.
- Configuring DNS failover.
- Automation and continuous integration processes.
- Code repository management, code merge and quality checks with various tools.
- Redesigned infrastructure for high availability using multiple AWS availability zones.
- Development, Acceptance, Integration, and Production AWS Endpoints.
- AWS Cloud watch to monitor environment.